LIVE CREATIVELY: GET INVOLVED WITH THE ARTS
The arts are a one billion dollar industry in Miami-Dade and an essential part of the creative economy. The Arts & Business Council serves as a vigorous and effective catalyst for building working partnerships between the corporate and cultural communities. We are a unique program making a positive and significant difference in South Florida assisting more than 500 arts groups and hundreds of companies through leadership training, volunteer programs, forums, workshops, collaborations and networking events.
- ARTiculators Blog: Matt Haggman, Miami Program Director, The John S. and James L. Knight Foundation 11-Aug-2014
- Arts Biz Blog Interview with Bernard Zyscovich, CEO of Zyscovich Architects 05-Aug-2014
- Ideas Flow at Workshop on Creating Participatory Art in Miami 29-Jul-2014
- ARTS & HOSPITALITY: CREATING PARTNERSHIPS IN CULTURAL TOURISM IN MIAMI 30-May-2014
- INTERVIEW WITH DEBORAH BRIGGS Vice President Marketing, Philanthropy and Programs, The Betsy – South Beach 22-May-2014