LIVE CREATIVELY: GET INVOLVED WITH THE ARTS
The arts are a one billion dollar industry in Miami-Dade and an essential part of the creative economy. The Arts & Business Council serves as a vigorous and effective catalyst for building working partnerships between the corporate and cultural communities. We are a unique program making a positive and significant difference in South Florida assisting more than 500 arts groups and hundreds of companies through leadership training, volunteer programs, forums, workshops, collaborations and networking events.
- ArtsBiz Blog Alyce Robertson, Executive Director Downtown Development Authority 21-Oct-2014
- ARTBURST BLOG: 10 OF MIAMI’S TOP DANCE GROUPS PRESENT THE DANCE SAMPLER 15-Oct-2014
- MIAMI DANCES Blog: Dale Andree, Artistic Director, National Water Dance & Adjunct Faculty, New World School of the Arts 10-Oct-2014
- ArtsBiz Blog Dennis Scholl, Vice President, John S. & James L. Knight Foundation 06-Oct-2014
- ARTiculators Blog Alexander Sjögren, CTO, Yellow Pepper 15-Sep-2014