Give Miami Day is one of the nation's largest annual giving events. The 24-hour online giving campaign makes it easy for everyone to become a philanthropist and champion their favorite causes. This year, we will ignite Greater Miami on November 21st. Throughout the day, individuals may explore online profiles of hundreds of nonprofits serving Miami-Dade County and make a charitable donation. Since 2012, Give Miami Day has raised more than $47 million.
For 35 years the Arts & Business Council has led the movement to empower Miami's creative community with high-impact partnerships between business, entrepreneurs and the arts. As Miami's only organization that leverages the arts for economic vitality, ABC programs inspire employees, stimulate innovation & foster creativity.
When you give to ABC on Give Miami Day, you support our efforts to assist 500+ arts groups and 150+ artists through:
- Executive consultancies
- Leadership training
- Audience development
- Curated outreach & networking
The Arts & Business Council works with the cultural ecosystem, artists and community builders to lead, serve and inspire a more creative region. Culture and creativity are built into everything we do, from the way we envision new opportunities and evaluate outcomes to the way we collaborate across programs and cultivate deep partnerships.
- Miami Arts Marketing Project - conference and series curated for the arts
- Arts Board Match - like a dating site to recruit young professionals to arts boards
- Arts Connection - newsletter and volunteer opportunities to connect with your creative side
- Breakfast with the Arts - networking events to explore profitable partnerships with the arts with industries like hospitality, finance, film, fashion and technology
- Artburst Miami - Your source for critical arts journalism in Miami-Dade County
- USPTO Patent Pro Bono and Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts - providing access to pro bono legal consultations for creatives
12:01AM - 11:59PM
Sign up to be an Arts Insider